We offer 2 methods of obtaining your certifications.
Purchase, then complete
This is when you purchase the class(es) before you take them. This method allows you to work at your own pace. All test answers are saved, so you do not need to take the test in 1 sitting. You can start, stop, and skip around as much as you like. You an also review your test answers after completing the test. This is the prerferred methtod for both individuals and groups.
Take the class for free, then purchase certification
We offer all of our classes for free. Our goal is to help teach life saving skills to everyone. There is no purchase requirerd. But if you would like to purchase a cerrtification you will have that option at the end of the free class. The cost of the certification is the same either way.
Certifications are available for
- CPR/AED - Covers CPR and AED for Adult, Child and Infant.
- Healthcare Provider BLS - Covers CPR and AED for Adult, Child and Infant. Also includes professional level rescue procedures such as 2 rescuer CPR.
- CPR Renewal - This is simply a renewal of the Healthcare Provider BLS certification.
- Basic First Aid - Comprehensive First Aid for Adult and Pediatric.
- CPR/AED/First Aid - Covers CPR, AED and a complete First Aid courss.
- Bloodborne Pathogens - Covers Bloodborne Pathogens to satisfy OSHA requirements.